Tamiya 1/10 R/C VOLKSWAGEN TYPE 2 T1 (M-06)
1/10 R/C Volkswagen Type 2 T1 (M-06)
This new R/C model assembly kit depicts the 1st-generation (T1) variant of the Volkswagen Type 2 van, which was introduced in 1950 and also known as the Volkswagen Bus to many of its legions of fans. Production of the actual van continued through until 1967. The iconic body is paired with the rear-wheel drive M-06 chassis for realistic drive just like the real RR Type 2 T1.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
• The form of the 23-window Type 2 T1 bus is masterfully recreated in polycarbonate, with separate molded plastic parts included to create bumper, light cases and side mirrors.
• The M-06 chassis features a rear-motor, RWD setup with a longitudinally-mounted battery pack and R/C units positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity.
• This model utilizes the 239mm wheelbase M-06L chassis.
• Stylish metal-plated dish type wheels make for a great look.
• A host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to customize the chassis to your driving needs.
• Tamiya Type 540 Motor are included.